There are two considerations before creating the Base High Impact Placement AST "Head" JS code.
(1) Does the site already have an installed AST file on the site?
(2) Create the site's first AST head script.
How to confirm if (1) or (2)
1. go to the site
2. on any page (best for home), use "view source"
3. search for the AST code by entering "dt_pu######_st%%%%%". Where ##### is the publisher number and %%%%%% is the site ID
So if you find the above-type of AST, that means we just need to update the site's AST head code. We can do this ourselves by adding code to the JS file and re-saving on our Amazon AWS bucket.
But if you dont' find this code, then we need to create an AST head JS file, save to our AWS account and then send the file URL to the site owner.
(1) Here is the Version 3.0 Code (6-12-19) f
See this basecamp: june 19 comments: https://basecamp.com/1921796/projects/15728848/todos/388625530
See this DropBox for the two code versions:
(4) Update the Segment
Be sure to edit the segment ID. Look for:
Replace with the code below
AUTO ENTHUSIAST: 612364 UTV: 612586 ATV: 612587 Motorcycle: 612588 Motorsports: 612589 Street Trucks: 612590 Off-Road Trucks/SUV: 612591 Snowmobile: 612592 Marine: 612593 Outdoor: 3458798 RV & Trailering: 1057728 Shooting: 1061564
Final Step: SAVE!
in DropBox under the publisher folder name the JS file EXACTLY in this format:
"dt_pu########_st%%%%%%.js". the ###### is the publisher ID and the %%%%% is the site ID (from AppNexus for both ID's)