This is the "passback/default" order for the site. If none of the otehr networks win the bid on an impression, this order will win. This order is also where we establish the min CPM's the other bidders need to beat.
On the Next Gen Excel, you need to be in the "DFP DFT Order" tab
1. Setup the Order
2. Setup The Line Item
Line Item Settings
Alwys these settings (yellow)
Rate: this is from the Excel.
Only enter a dollar amount in the "Rate" field. Do not enter anything in the "Value CPM"
Always as shown:
?? Bryan to Clrify with Milos that if the same ad unit is on the same page and fires at the same time, then this setting will work? Or do we need multiple creatives? Link to BC where I asked: https://basecamp.com/1921796/projects/15682372/todos/377339482
1. Paste the "Targeted Ad Units" Excel as shown. NOTE: you may find two ad units. One ends in _APN and the other in _DFT. In this case, you want to select BOTH the _APN and _DFT.
2. At the bottom, click "Save and Upload Creative"
NEW 9-2-19. Setup two DFT lines for MobileWeb and Web
In order to maximize fill rate, we want to setup TWO (3) DFT lines. Exact Same Settings, but for "Add Targeting" we will select the Devices:
(1) Also need to change the name. So a line like this: PU176359_ST322703_PL11052843_DFT changes to PU176359_ST322703_PL11052843_MobileWeb_DFT
(2) Change the CPM to 1/2 that of desktop, in this case
(3) In the "Add Targeting" you will select as:
You can make a copy of this to setup the Desktop Line
then work on this one:
then make the device settings: