Getting into the video business is smart. 55% of Internet users watch videos online every day. Adding video to a website can incrase the chance of a front-page google result by 53x. By 2020, online video will account for 82% of all online traffic.
We have solutions for just about any application so you may wonder...what's best for me? Here is information to help you decide:
- In-Page Outstream
- Shows ads only
- "Makes space" within existing content; you don't need to make room for it
- Potentially the highest revenue opportunity - larger format ads provide higher CPMs
- Example: http://bit.ly/2eaOH6U
- Plug-N-Play/On-Player Outstream
- Provides content for your readers
- Video ads run on top of the player content
- Very simple install, and the codes are available in Portal to install immediatley
- Many sizes to fit your site just about wherever you'd like
- Example: http://bit.ly/2entV30
- Single Video Embed
- Feeding your site with new/fresh content - use our videos as editorial!
- Increase your SEO and drive revenue at the same time
- Example: http://bit.ly/2eLosG1
Still have questions about what is best? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to help.